Maximum Retention™ Bands.
All Maximum Retention bands have an etched interior that virtually eliminates loose bands and permanent laser marked sizing for easy sorting and identification.
– Exceptional contouring for accurate fit with reduced need for adaptation.
– Increased gingival festooning for better fit and patient comfort.
– Highly resilient band temper maximimzes spring-back during fitting for excellent adaptation and fit to the crown.
– Strong material well suited for use with weld-ed, higher-force appliances.
– Etched interior provides strong band retention.
– 1-32 sizing.
– MR maximum retention.
Retentive strength and the band-cement interface are the two most critical factors when cementing bands. The data clearly demonstrates the superior performance of maximum retention bands versus bands formed from non MR material.
– Rolled occlusal and gingival edges.
Provide greater edge strength during seating and increased cement retention.
– Laser etched sizing.
Clear permanent etching indicates sizes and quadrant.
Fully graduated as band’s circumference increase, so does occlusal- gingival height, maintaining maximum tooth coverage for each band size.
Circumferences increase in closely spaced intervals allowing ease and accuracy of band fitting.