Today’s advanced adhesives coupled with high performance, light force wires have allowed clinicians to greatly expand the use of direct bond tubes on the molars. Direct bond molar tubes reduce inventory requirements, are often more comfortable and hygienic for the patient, and bond and debond quickly and easily. American Orthodontics offers the most complete line of direct bond molar tubes in the industry — including LP Tubes — the industry’s best selling direct bond molar tube.
Orthodontists everywhere are fully realizing the benefits of bonding molars:
– Saves the chair-time, money, and hassle of banding.
– Eliminates the separator appointment.
– Improves patient comfort.
– Bonds stronger with today’s modern adhesives.
– Reduces the expense and complication of large band inventories.
– Funneled entrance.
Funneled entrance helps guide wire into the buccal tube.
– MRTM Pad.
Generous pad and low profile design reduce unwanted debonds.
– Color coded.
Color coded indents on the facial surface assist bonding and positioning using a tweezers or scaler. Indents are color coded per quadrant.
– Position guides.
Positioning guides and a specially designed tweezers make bonding easier at the posterior.
– Development groove.
– Pronounced developmental groove increases bonding accuracy and offers a precise fit with the first and second molars.